1. Check the slurry pump
before starting: all connecting parts shall be fastened; The electric rotation direction shall be correct; The clutch is flexible and reliable; The pipeline connection is firm, the sealing is reliable, and the bottom valve is flexible and effective.
2. Before starting the slurry pump
, the suction pipe, bottom valve and pump body must be filled with water, and the upper end of the pressure gauge buffer must be filled with oil.
3. Rotate by hand to make the piston reciprocating twice. It can be started without load only when there is no obstruction and the line insulation is good. After starting, gradually increase the load after the operation is normal.
4. Pay attention to the sealing condition of each sealing device during operation and adjust it if necessary. The pull rod and auxiliary rod shall be lubricated frequently.
5. During operation, the sand content of mud shall not exceed 10%.
6. For mud pumps with several speeds, in order to ensure reliable splash lubrication, several speeds shall be operated separately in each shift, and the time shall not be less than 30 seconds.
7. It is strictly prohibited to change speed during operation. When it is necessary to change speed, stop the pump and shift gears.