Precautions when Vertical Heavy Duty Slurry Pump.
1. After the Vertical Heavy Duty Slurry Pump is fixed, first check whether the prime mover main shaft and the pump main shaft are on the same axis. If they are different, they should be adjusted accurately.
2. The water pump circuit should be supported by a bearing, which is applied to the pump to avoid the line of gravity. The installation of the pump inlet piping should be made immediately with the flange extending outwards, supporting and positioning.
3. When the Vertical Heavy Duty Slurry Pump is working, high-pressure clean water must be injected into the filling chamber to protect the shaft seal assembly. The main pump shall not be directly closed to control the high-pressure clean water pump during normal management work. The clean water pressure should be greater than the working environment pressure of the mud pump. Packing chamber components will wear out quickly without a high-pressure clean water to protect them.
4. Absorption range mud pump performance table refers to the anti-cavitation characteristics of the pump under normal temperature and clean water conditions. When pumping cement sand, the inlet pressure of the pump should be as positive as possible. When the sediment contains larger solid particles, the flow head of the pump will also be affected.
5. The Vertical Heavy Duty Slurry Pump impeller and the front lining are adjusted in response to the gap when the impeller is replaced. The wearing parts, the impeller and the liner lining of the axial size of the gap have a greater impact on the performance and service life of the pump.
6. Please fill the different parts of the bearing with lubricating grease in time.
7. When the mud pump has continuous problems during work, abnormal vibration, noise, and excessive temperature rise of the bearing, it should be shut down for inspection.