Electric submersible slurry pumps are a water conservancy machine in which the motor and the sand pump are coaxially submerged into the medium. It is suitable for transporting liquids containing solid particles such as sand, coal slag and tailings. It is mainly used for river dredging, river sand pumping, and metallurgy. It is an ideal substitute for traditional slurry pumps for the removal and transportation of slurry liquids in enterprises such as mines and thermal power plants.
Electric submersible slurry pumps are a pump that can be completely submerged in water. The motor is enclosed in a hermetic seal and tightly coupled to the pump body. Submersible pumps push water to the surface by converting mechanical energy into kinetic energy and then into pressure energy. This is done by pulling water into the pump: first at the air inlet, the rotation of the impeller pushes the water into the diffuser. From there, it goes to the surface.
DEPUMP ® Electric submersible slurry pumps practical high-concentration pump is divided into 2 inches, 3 inches, 4 inches, 6 inches, 8 inches, 10 inches, 12 inches, 14 inches, 16 inches and other specifications according to the outlet diameter. Power from 3KW-315KW are available. Product modification and customization can also be carried out according to customer requirements. The Electric Submersible Slurry Pumps flow parts are made of high-chromium alloy materials, which have good damage and large flow channels. The Electric Submersible Slurry Pumps has its own stirring function, and the extraction concentration is higher.
The power of the electric submersible mud pump is determined by the horsepower of the motor. The more horsepower, the more material it can move.
What are the structural characteristics of electric submersible slurry pumps？
1. DEPUMP ® Electric submersible slurry pumps are mainly composed of motor, pump casing, impeller, guard plate, pump shaft and bearing seals.
2. The material of Electric Submersible Slurry Pumps casing, impeller and guard plate is made of high-chromium alloy wear-resistant material. Wear-resisting, corrosion-resisting and sand-discharging ability are strong, and can pass through larger solid particles
3. The electric submersible mud pump is practical. The high-concentration pump is a dry down pump. The motor is sealed with an oil chamber and a mechanical seal is installed inside to prevent high-pressure water and impurities from entering the motor cavity.
4. In addition to the main impeller of DEPUMP ® Electric submersible slurry pumps , there is also a stirring wheel, which can stir the sludge deposited on the bottom of the water into a turbulent flow and then extract it.
5. The stirring impeller directly contacts the deposition surface, and the concentration is controlled by the diving depth. In addition, due to the high precipitation hardness and hardening of the medium, an auxiliary reamer can be added to increase the extraction concentration of the medium. The impeller and stirring wheel and other over-current components are made of high-hardness high-chromium cast steel, which has strong corrosion resistance and sewage discharge ability. through larger solid particles.
6. DEPUMP ® Electric submersible slurry pumps motor are submerged underwater, not limited by the suction stroke, with high slag suction rate and faster dredging.
7. The equipment is directly submerged to work, without noise and vibration, the site is cleaner, the overall equipment is simplified, and the use is more convenient.
Where is the electric submersible slurry pumps suitable for?
1. DEPUMP®Electric submersible slurry pumps absorbs yellow sand at the bottom of rivers, lakes, seas, etc.
2. Absorb bottom silt and sand such as reservoirs and fish ponds.
3. Absorb powder slurry from various stone processing plants.
4. Treatment of tailings, slurry, ore slurry, coal slurry, slag, slag, etc.
5. Electric submersible mud pump is practical for high-concentration mud pump to absorb powder slurry processed by various water slurry operations.
6. Absorb the mud in the caisson and water well.
7. Sediment cleaning of hydropower stations, reservoirs, rivers, steel plants, power plants, caissons, mines, and fish ponds.
8. Absorb power plant fly ash and slime.
9. Absorb all kinds of emery, quartz sand, steel slag and cinder solid particles.
10. Transport media such as sediment, ore slurry, coal slurry, sand and gravel containing larger solid particles.
11. Panning for sand and iron sand.
How to save energy in submersible slurry pump？
The filter can be removed when DEPUMP ® electric submersible slurry pumps inlet is kept clean.
Eliminate anti-aircraft cannon spout. This spout increases energy consumption.
The user should perform maintenance according to the requirements of DEPUMP ® Electric submersible slurry pumps instruction manual. Repair problems encountered should be solved by personnel with professional skills and relevant knowledge. In particular, after the product has been used for a period of time, it should be checked whether the electrical insulation meets the requirements. If it is improperly maintained or used, when it is found that the insulation resistance is low, the cable is damaged,or the machine is rusted and difficult to operate, and the starting current increases, it should be repaired or maintained in time to prevent safety accidents or cause further damage to the Electric submersible slurry pumps.
The submersible mud pump is a hydraulic machine in which the motor and the water pump are coaxially submerged into the medium. DEPUMP ® Electric submersible slurry pumps has high efficiency, strong wear resistance, self-contained stirring, and complete models. Electric submersible slurry pumps has innovations in hydraulic and structural design. The high-chromium wear-resistant alloy casting is an ideal equipment for pumping mud, dredging, sand suction and slag discharge. It can be widely used in chemical, mining, thermal power, metallurgy, pharmaceutical, bridge and pile foundation engineering, coal, environmental protection and other industries to transport slurry containing abrasive solid particles. Such as iron oxide scale pumping in iron and steel plants, mud sand cleaning in factory sedimentation tanks, gold mining for sand and gold, slurry and sand transportation in concentrators, slurry transportation in metallurgical concentrators, hydraulic ash removal in thermal power plants, coal slurry and heavy medium transportation in coal washing plants, dredging of river channels, and river pumping. Sand dredging, pile foundation engineering, etc.
Electric Submersible Slurry Pumps includes not only Submersible Slurry Pump with Agitator and Submersible Dredging Slurry Pump, but also Electric Submersible Slurry Pump and River Dredging Submersible Slurry Pump, among others. If you are interested in us, please contact us. You can email us or add our wechat. Look forward to working with you.
DEPUMP SS (ZJQ) submersible sand pump dredge slurry sand suction pump is a hydraulic machinery in which the motor and pump are coaxial and work in the medium. The product has excellent material selection, advanced structure, wide flow channel and strong passing capacity. It is used in metallurgy, chemical industry, mining, thermal power plant and other enterprises to transport liquids containing solid particles such as sand, cinder and tailings. It is an ideal substitute for traditional slurry pump.
Submersible sand dredging slurry pump can be satisfied with the working environment with large flow and high lift. The pump has advantages in hydraulic design and structural design. The number of impeller blades can be changed according to different working conditions. It is suitable for conveying sand, mortar, mortar, tailing slurry, slag, etc., and conveying a uniform powder solid-liquid mixture concentration can reach 60%, it is an ideal sand pumping and sand feeding equipment.
Dredging mining submersible pump.The MSS submersible slurry pump works by submerging the motor and the water pump into the medium at the same time. The pump wetted parts are made of high-strength wear-resistant alloy and high chromium casting.
8 inch Sand Suction Dredge Pumps for Dredger Vessel Sand Dredging.Depump submersible slurry pump is mainly used to transport slurry containing abrasive particles such as sand and gravel, non explosion and tailings. It is mainly used in mining, electric power, chemical industry, environmental protection, river dredging, sand pumping, municipal engineering and other industries.
Submersible sand slurry dredge pump can be widely used in mining, electric power, metallurgy, coal, environmental protection and other industries to transport abrasive slurry containing solid particles.
The Depump® SS series submersible slurry pump sea sand dredging is a kind of hydraulic mechanism which motor connects directly with pump. It is used for sea sand, delivering liquid contained sand, coal conder solid etc.. The pump can be mainly employed in clearing the mud in lake, river, sea and widening channel etc. It also can be applied to clear out sewage pool; in building site, steel wokrs and power station and so on, the pump adopts excllent material, advanced structure, and it is with wide flowing passage & strong delivery ability. The hydraulic parts are wear-resistant. The pump is completed with control unit.